TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance related pay? Are you looking for a career within sales? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeed.
You'll be expected to consult with a variety of businesses, quickly understanding their recruitment needs and demonstrating efficient and effective solutions. You will also interview candidates on a face to face basis as well as over the phone, to fully understand their skills whilst using every opportunity to develop sales leads. The key to success will be your ability to match the best candidates in the market with the needs of your clients.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your Division.
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients and candidates alike.
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI's and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- You will operate in 360o capacity, managing both client and candidate expectations.
- You will manage a social media presence, effectively utilising platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Managing your database, you will communicate regularly with "live candidates", promoting the professional Cordant Group Brand.
Are you the right person?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; we can teach you how to recruit but it's the things we can't teach that are essential. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, no matter what your career history or industry knowledge so far, then contact me today to find out more about opportunities in your area.
The Cordant Group is a £750+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
To apply please submit your CV.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"