Charles Hunter Associates is looking for an outgoing and ambitious individual to join our team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
We are currently recruiting for our newest team: The Social Care Temporary division. This role requires extreme organisation as you will be coordinating shifts, finding new candidates, registering those candidates face-to-face and organising meetings with new clients.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an extremely fast-growing division. You will be the third person to join this team which means you will be a key player in its growth and consequently its success.
Benefits of joining as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission with no threshold.
- Financial bonuses on offer throughout the year
- 8-week Recruitment Consultant training academy
- Modern office space in Central Reading
- Breakout area with Pool Table, Darts, Beer Fridge and Xbox
- Experienced Senior Management team
- Fast Organic Progression - targets always in place for next promotion!
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Finding high quality candidates through job boards, referrals, social media etc.
- Registering candidates face to face
- Running compliance checks (e.g. sending off for DBS and references)
- Organising meetings with new clients
- Coordinating shifts for temporary candidates.
What do we look for?
- Customer Service experience (particularly retail, bar/restaurant work, hospitality etc.)
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ambition to be the best.
Regular Incentives Include:
- Annual incentive trips abroad
- Lunch clubs
- Weekly competitions (with prizes!)
- Quarterly incentives (Top Golf, Go Karting, 5* Dinners)
- Health Insurance including free Gym Membership
- Early finish on Fridays
Recruitment is one of the most lucrative careers you can enter. Not only could you be joining our top billers on a six-figure salary, but you will also enjoy an amazing culture in an office which you genuinely enjoy waking up for in the morning!
If you can see yourself as our next Trainee Recruitment Consultant, follow the instructions to apply, or you can call Kirsty on if you have any questions.
- recruitment consultant
- trainee recruitment consultant
- temporary recruitment
- locum recruitment
- temp recruitment