Gattaca are an established Technology, Engineering, Telecoms and Professional Services Recruitment specialist. Our company is an established brand in the market but still growing with an exciting acquisition with Networkers International last year which has resulted in us know having a fully established global presence, an exciting prospect for our existing employees and for you if the idea of working in Dubai, Dallas, Toronto, Singapore as well as other locations has ever appealed to you.
Gattaca's unique culture has derived from our ability to effectively engage with and reward our employees through a range of measures - including but not limited to;
* Annual Salary reviews to reward performance
* Comprehensive Benefits packages
* Excellent sales incentives - including trips to Ibiza and Marbella
* Quarterly social events as well as annual Christmas parties that blow the budget!
* Various sports clubs
* Group support of a range of corporate charities, supporting sponsored events, hosting 'bake offs', Christmas Jumper days and a whole host of other activities to raise funds and support the local community.
Every hire is important to us and we will bespoke training to support your specific needs. We run a sales academy which all of our recruiters go through, this gives you the basics, and at desk managers will coach you through 'live scenarios'. You will also have the support of the team around you who will all have varying levels of recruitment experience and will also be gearing activities toward ensuring your success as a recruiter in Gattaca.
What do we look for in our recruiters: Individuals with a real drive to be successful in Sales, you don't need to have worked in Recruitment. Perhaps you have been working in a sales environment, such as telesales, car sales, estate agency, insurance sales or field sales and want to explore what a career in recruitment could offer then get in touch. You need to be self-motivated with a winning attitude, competitive nature and an ability to build relationships with a range of individuals. You need to be inquisitive, confident and resilient.
Package & Details:
* £18,600 - £20,000k starting salary.
* Uncapped commission from day 1
* Competitive commission structure
* Excellent Incentive awards
* Company share scheme
* Holiday starting at 23 days per year
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Company car options following successful billings
* Weekly incentives
* Annual holiday incentives
* Free onsite parking
* A cash sum equating to 0.5% of your basic salary for you to spend on a range of flexible benefits
* A modern office with large kitchen and break out areas as well as being located near local amenities, some great shops and restaurants.
The Role of a Recruiter;
* You will learn your sector through communications with candidates and clients, building relationships and talent pools in your niche. It is likely you will spend 85-90% of your day picking up the phone to speak to people.
* Creatively tackling issues around candidate shortages and attracting candidates to work for your clients.
* You will be investigating opportunities for Gattaca, mushrooming existing relationships and 'knocking on doors' to build new ones.
* You will become 'famous' for recruiting into your market, candidates will come to you as you'll be the 'go to' recruiter and clients will value your experience and knowledge of their market.
* You will build your own desk, which will essentially be your own business, you will command your earnings by successfully building your business.
Our experienced team of internal recruiters will discuss our opportunities and based on your experience, guide you towards where we feel would be a good fit, at which point you'll meet with specific managers and teams to discuss roles in more detail. Every application will be responded to, so please get in touch.
We're delighted you're interested in joining us at Gattaca.
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to get to know you a bit better by asking you a few questions. The experience should take approximately 10 minutes of your time and can be done on your mobile or tablet whilst on the move. There are truly no right or wrong answers, it will just enable us to get to know you better.
This is an important part of your application process so unfortunately we cannot accept any applications without the completed questions. If you have any issues accessing the questions please contact us on .
The questions are not time sensitive so you can take as much time as you need to complete it.
Thank you in advance for taking the time do this.
- Business Development
- Client Liaison
- call centre
- Relationship Building
- Cold calling
- Social Selling