Insparise is a fast growing recruitment agency. We are looking to grow our very busy healthcare division and have an exciting new opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in our Windsor office.
We are looking for a passionate, highly skilled, motivated, self-driven, trustworthy and reliable person who is eager to learn, can work under pressure and deal with challenging situations.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Liaising with candidates and clients on a daily basis
- Handling existing accounts, canvassing and building new business / client relationships
- Filling shift requests
- Customer relationship building and maintenance
- Carry out on-call service during days in the week / weekend as and when required we have a 24/7 on call service
- Recruiting and registering new candidates
- Meet and exceed targets
Required Skills and Experience:
- Exceptionally good customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales & Business Development
- Can work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Highly experienced in MS Excel / Word
- Temporary healthcare recruitment experience is preferred however is not essential.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary, with opportunities for bonuses and commission
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- The opportunity to work independently and as part of a team, managing your desk and working closely with the administrator
- Many opportunities for additional training, growth and development.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are searching for, and you believe you have the skills and qualities to join us at Insparise, we would like to hear from you. Please apply with a short cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the role.
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job