Becoming a Recruitment Consultant really won't be easy, but believe us, it's worth it!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 to £23,000 per annum. First years OTE £35,000 to £40,000, 2nd year's OTE circa £50,000+
Being a recruiter, especially at the start of your career isn't easy. We all know that starting any new job is a daunting. Now couple that with the fact you'll have to learn how to sell, how to negotiate, how to influence senior decision makers in blue chip companies, how to spot buying signals, prospect for new business and many more new skills that at some point will send your brain into 'information overload' and twist your melon into all manner of positions….. and that's just in the first month.
In short, it's a Tough gig!
But don't worry, we're here to help. You'll be surrounded by a team of consultants who've been there and are still wearing the t-shirts. They've fought the same battles you'll be going through and are on hand to help, listen advise and get the beers in when you start those inevitable trainee down days. The team you're joining are the most experienced in the business, boasting nearly 50 years' recruitment experience, generating over 1 million in annual fees and are some of the most emotionally intelligent, up for it, honest and caring people you would ever want to learn from. We're great and you will be too!!
What you'll need!
Resilience, patience, an open mind and above all else effort. We don't care about your background, your education where you've been, all we want to know is where you want to go and we'll help you get there.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's leading global brands, using your expert knowledge to network at a senior level.
- A focus on becoming an expert in your field, with support from our in-house marketing team to build your own personal brand and publish thought leadership on your behalf
- Exceptional Career Progressionwith a structured and achievable career path to Manager and Director Positions and access to our large in-house L&D team, both for your own personal progression and that of your team
- High earning potential- you are in charge of your own earning with competitive salaries, pension, holiday package and an uncapped commission structure - no threshold!
- Top billers have the opportunity to become part of CSG's elite top billers clubwith special benefits.
- The opportunity to work in any of our global offices- Leeds, London, Sydney or Dubai
- The opportunity to join our Share Scheme, which means you become a shareholderand benefit from the company's success
- A great social life and fantastic regular team incentives, ranging from days out at the races to holidays in Puerto Banus.
- A focus on health and fitnesswith gyms on site, free fruit and 2 hour fitness lunches.
- A relaxed and engaging office environmentwith newly refurbished chill out areas with ping-pong, pool and darts.
If you would like to know more, please send your CV and we'll arrange a convenient time to call you.
- Attention to detail
- Personal Skills