As an established, growing company the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy excellent monthly, quarterly and annual commissions, yearly winners trip, high-performance lunches and events and time off over Christmas.
The company has been established over 10 years and offers a unique recruitment service. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients and their candidates and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Contacting potential clients to find out what live vacancies they have
- Breaking through the gatekeepers to speak to the hiring managers
- Passing live vacancies on to consultant to find suitable candidates
- Following up on leads
- Researching companies to identify who is recruiting
The successful candidate for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant will:
- Previous experience in sales, door to door, retail sales, telesales, insurance sales, telemarketing or previous recruitment experience or have a degree in a business related field, business information or economics.
In return, the Trainee Recruitment Consultant will receive a basic salary £18k-22k with £250 per placement bonus. You will receive 22 days holidays plus they close between Xmas and New Year. The company offers a pension, life insurance and cycle to work scheme. They have a relaxed dress code, office hours are 8.30-5.30 Monday to Thursday and 8.30- 5.00 Friday. They also offer performance-related incentives.
To apply for the job click and send us your CV.
- Communication Skills
- Building Relationships