CRG Defence is recruiting a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to help continue the growth of Defence brand and be an integral part of the team servicing a very prestigious contract with the Ministry of Defence.
- Maintain and ultimately grow desk in line with company targets and contractual requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing candidates
- Utilise sales and negotiation skills to achieve required monthly targets
- Maintaining online presence through effective marketing campaigns and social networking, including headhunting suitable candidates
- Using internal database to match the right candidate to client vacancy
- Adhere to contractual compliance requirements, changes to law affecting grade of staff required and adhering to changes in recruitment policies (both external and internal)
- Meet contractual KPT deadlines and adhering to internal weekly KPIs
- Liaising with Resourcing team to recruit new candidates
- Developing a good understand of client, their industry, what they do and the working environment
- Maintain current marketing knowledge and become a specialist in area of work
- Briefing the candidate about the job in question
- Preparing CVs/security documents and correspondence to forward to client
- Informing candidates about the outcome of application for positions
- Any other reasonable duties
The core hours are 8:30am –5:30pm Monday to Friday, based in Hampshire.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Ideally have worked within a recruitment role
- A passion for recruitment, customer service and a desire to achieve
- Good verbal and written English with an excellent eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- To be able to work to financial targets and KPIs
- Excellent time management, organisation and co-ordination skills
Email Emily Santry, Account Manager on for more information.