Manchester City Centre
£18,000-£26,000 (dependent on experience) + Uncapped Commission! (Realistic 1st year OTE £35k)
Monday-Friday Office Hours
With a new period of growth and development well underway, Time Recruitment are looking to identify and bring in some new talent to our Healthcare division. With various records broken over the course of 2015, 2016 and 2017, now is a fantastic time to join Time Recruitment, with further plans to grow and new office layout plans and a market leading commission structure. This is a fantastic opportunity for ongoing career progression and development in to senior/management positions.
As a Trainee consultant you will receive in-depth training, coaching and mentoring as you...
- Expand relationships with existing clients
- Pro-actively engage with prospect business to win new clients
- Arranging interviews with candidates
- Negotiate business contracts
- Understand candidate requirements as they seek new opportunities
- Visit clients to understand their business and build relationships
- Excel in a challenging but rewarding working environment!
To be considered for the position, we are looking for...
- Genuine money motivation, having the drive to go the extra mile for the extra bonus!
- Experience in a target driven, sales focused environment
- A warm and personable nature, able to build and maintain working/client relationships
- Focused on a career not just any old job
With fantastic earning potential, a vibrant and positive working environment and a solid, stable and secure foundation to build a career in recruitment, whats not to like? Apply now for immediate consideration and a conversation with one of our managing consultants.
Keywords: Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, B2B Sales, Recruitment Trainee
- recruitment consultant
- trainee recruitment