Are you a graduate, sales or education professional who would be interested in a consultant role with Axcis South West? If the answer is yes, why not apply for a place on our Recruitment Consultant Selection Day which is to be held in ourSouth West & Wales office on the 23rd March 2018? Find out all about it here.What is the day all about?
Our recruitment consultant selection day is an opportunity for you to find out if you would be well suited to a career in education recruitment. The day will consist of a range of brief tests and activities designed to assess the skills which are central to your success in this type of position. There will also be a brief one to one interview and time allocated for you to ask questions of our experienced team.So, if a career as an Education Recruitment Consultant is up your street, why not apply for a place?What jobs are available if I’m selected?
If you perform well at our Recruitment Consultant Selection Day, you may be offered a Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant role with Axcis. In this role you would be:
- Developing a base of clients through cold calling and sales/marketing activities
- Developing relationships with teachers and members of school support staff who are seeking work
- Interviewing staff who you feel would be suitable for work with Axcis
- Matching suitable staff to the vacancies you are working on
- Marketing candidates who you do not currently have jobs for
- Great rates of pay plus potential for plenty of additional commission
- Training and support which is second to none - Axcis has an established graduate training programme which has proven to be effective time and time again
- Friendly managers and colleagueswho are always there to back each other up - wefocus strongly on a supportive team environment in our offices
- Work for an agency which can demonstrate an ethical stance
if you’d like to apply for a place on our Recruitment Consultant Selection Day, simply send us your CV, along with a brief covering statement on why you are interested in a career in recruitment. If selected for a place, we will then contact you with further information about the day, including what we’d like you to prepare in advance…
- Cold Calling
- Training Programme