Do you want to work for a market-leading global company?
Are you looking for an opportunity that rewards you for the work you put in?
Would you like to build a career in a motivating, challenging and rewarding environment?
If you answered "yes" to these questions then Frank Recruitment Group have the role for you!
Frank Recruitment Group is an award-winning market leader in the highly lucrative niche IT industry. Over the last year we have seen unparalleled global success which has led to exponential growth across all our specialized brands. As a result, we are very excited to be hiring multiple new Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our office in Newcastle-upon-Tyne city centre.
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Business development to foster new business relationships
- Account management with existing clients
- Proactive sales and negotiation on multiple levels
- Co-ordination of the recruitment process from start to finish
What do we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Bachelor's degree (essential)
- Relevant work experience (preferred)
- Goal-driven and task-orientated mentality
- Resilience, perseverance and positivity
What do we offer a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Competitive starting base salary
- Uncapped commission (average first-year OTE £70,000)
- Industry-leading in-house training program
- Structured career progression plan
- Monthly office-wide social events
- Frequent team-building activities
- Quarterly global sales competition days
- Bi-annual celebration events
- National and global incentive trips
- Weekly late start / early finish incentives
- Weekly dress-down days
If you want to join Frank Recruitment Group, global leaders in niche IT recruitment, send your CV to to apply today or follow this link to find out more about other career opportunities in our global offices https://.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Recruitment | Sales | Entry level | Staffing | Recruiter | Graduate