What to expect at Premier Group
As a recruitment Consultant, you will be mentored through our comprehensive training program to develop your career whilst building and developing your own business relationships with industry experts and manage the full recruitment cycle with your candidates.
As a recruitment Consultant, you can earn onwards of £18,000 + Commission up to 40%
First year expected earnings: £35,000 to £56,000
Where we are based
We are based in the heart of the City, less than a minute's walk from Liverpool Street station. We provide a focused and competitive environment where the emphasis is on 'work hard, play hard'. Features of our London office includes; Pool table, fully stocked beer & wine fridge, chill out sofas and weekly PT sessions!
What does a Premier Group Consultant role look like?
Consultants will start with our thorough and tailored 16-week training (IMPACT) program to cover all key aspects of the recruitment lifecycle.
You will source clients and candidates via business tools such as Cube19 and Source Breaker alongside headhunting and networking. You will also facilitate the interview processes, gain feedback from candidate and client to finalise deals to benefit your growing business.
All this will be created by working with your team to support each other in maximizing business flow.
Benefits for Recruitment Consultants
- Un-capped commission which is available whilst in training
- Clear career progression - we are proud that all our managers are organically grown
- Thorough and comprehensive graduate training scheme delivered through our Graduate Academy 'IMPACT'.
- Quarterly and annual luxury all expenses paid trips to destinations including Hollywood, Maldives, Las Vegas, Barcelona, Prague, Berlin and many more!
- Monthly high achievers' lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants!
- Numerous incentives including; watches, holiday vouchers and hundreds of pounds in high-end retail vouchers awarded for achieving sales targets!
- Paid nights out / all day clubs and working for a company that focuses on its people - somewhere that everyone is valued and supported!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- customer service
- business development