Trainee Recruitment Consultant
My client is one of the fastest growing recruitment consultancies in the world.
They have an international presence and have been just secured bigger offices in London, Sydney, Dubai and New York, due to the fact that their profit has exponentially grown since their inception in 2002.Their success has built around 3 main board directors that have a wealth of knowledge and experience in placing Partner level solicitors into private practice. They have secured exclusive contracts.
- £22,000 - £27,0000 Base Salary
- Uncapped Commission Structure (Average year 1 earnings £45,000) (Average Year 2 Earnings £60,000) (Average Year 3 earnings (£95,000)
- International Travel
- 12 Month Continuous training program
- Private Pension and Healthcare
- Free Mobile Phone and Subsidised Gym Membership
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy - The Role
- -Cold calling new clients to win new business
- -Building and maintaining existing client relationships
- -Attending Digital Networking events
- -Sourcing candidates through head-hunting and networking
- -Ensuring targets are met
- Hard working
- Money motivated
- Excellent leader
- Mature and responsible
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Well organised
- Reliable and punctual
- Committed to tasks
- Respected by peers
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly Disciplined
- Eager To Learn And Improve
If you think you have what it takes to become a top recruitment consultant apply now!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'