As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will become a specialist recruitment consultant within a niche area of the STEM sector (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
You will be based in a client facing recruitment role; where you will be building strong working relationship with both clients and candidates, via the phone, hosting business meetings and attending/ hosting Networking events.
You will be working collaboratively with your clients in order to source, consult and headhunt the most suitable candidates to best fit your clients' temporary or permanent vacancies.
- You will develop a good understanding of clients and in order to build stronger relationships.
- Use networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Attract candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates; match them to vacancies.
- Consult and advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
So who are SThree?
SThree is made up of 4 main brands; Computer Futures, Huxley Engineering, Real Staffing and Progressive Recruitment. We are currently hiring for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their lucrative teams.
SThree Group has been well established within the market for over 30 years and we are continually growing with over 2700 employees worldwide. SThree are world renowned as a leading provider of recruitment solutions across lucrative markets with 41 offices across 15 countries.
We are aiming high in in order to inspire change within the Recruitment world and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons!
So are you?
* Driven, with the Desire to Succeed?
* Have excellent communication skills?
* Do you enjoy Networking with like-minded professionals and enjoy being client focused?
* Do you have the ability to make good judgements and can take quick decisions?
* Have you got the ability to influence and negotiate?
The perks of the job?
* £18,000 to £20,000 starting salary with a clear progression to a Consultant within a 12 month period (majority do this within 6 months). Basic salary could be £29,000 by the end of year 2.
* Company car allowance; £2k, £4k, £6k and £8 added to your basic salary.
* Uncapped, individual commission scheme.
* Excellent benefits; private healthcare, Maternity cover (enhanced 3+ years), paternity cover , dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership.
* Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis.
* All expenses paid trips to the likes of Miami, Las Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai, etc.
* Monthly Lunch Clubs in Michelin Star restaurants or Vouchers to the equivalent value.
* To work in a fun, friendly and supportive office environment
Interested in finding out more? Contact Emily Coughtrie at or e.coughtrie @sthree.com.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.