Trainee Recruitment Consultant Manchester (Sunday Times Top 100 Business)
Randstad CPE were once a again included the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2017. Our combined market leading position within the construction recruitment industry presents you with a fantastic opportunity to start you recruitment career.
Randstad CPE, part of the €18bn turnover Randstad Group are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join an ambitious and high performing team.
We want career focused and highly motivated individuals to be part of our ongoing success and be the next top performing consultants across our UK business.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Randstad CPE you can expect dedicated training and development, fantastic career opportunities in the UK & overseas and also benefit from a significant remuneration package with uncapped earning potential.
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Become known as a market specialist in your area and be able to grow a sizable candidate pool
- Attend and drive forward candidate meetings to further establish yourself as a leading construction recruitment consultant
- Work closely with your local team, but also nationally to support business objectives and strategies
- You will build long lasting relationships internally and externally
- Most importantly you will start on the exciting career journey within recruitment, where in our business 80% of our mangers have been produced organically
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will come with some sales experience, and able to demonstrate a passion for hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and not be afraid of making contact with new individuals and fostering relationships over the phone and face to face
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy and high levels of resilience are essential to be successful in this role
- Good standard of general education and IT skills
- Full UK driver's license
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.