As a Resourcer, you will partner with a high performing team focused on recruiting into the Financial Services space. During this you will be mentored and guided by the Managing Consultant as you work your way towards becoming a successful consultant in your own right.
Passionate about success and naturally driven, you will be entrepreneurial and keen to progress your career in a truly meritocratic environment.
As someone who is energetic, tenacious and a natural relationship builder you will add immediate value to the business in supporting the Recruitment Team through the provision of a seamless recruitment proposition, where best in class service is paramount.
Initially you will support in a number of ways, allowing you to develop your knowledge and skills on the path to becoming a Consultant. These include:
- Sourcing and maintaining a continual pipeline of high calibre talent
- Building out and leveraging your network to provide a thorough list of potential candidates for each job brief provided for the Senior Consultant to take forward
- Pre-Qualification of candidates through the application of telephone pre-screening, psychometric testing, behavioural interviewing in conjunction with the Senior Consultant
- Providing Leads and Market Intelligence to the Senior Consultant
- Creation and maintenance of Job Adverts
- Build and Develop a comprehensive talent pool on in-house CRM
- Ad-Hoc duties
Whilst prior recruitment exposure is beneficial, we are open to considering candidates with raw talent combined with Confidence, Energy, Commercial Awareness, Communication Skills and Organisational Skills.
In return, we will provide a collaborative and supportive environment to assist your growth into a successful recruitment consultant.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services