Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Hunter AHP are on a mission to be the agency of choice in the healthcare sector - where recruitment talent wants to work, the first agency clients call when looking to source healthcare professionals, and the only agency quality healthcare professionals want to represent them.
We recruit healthcare professionals on a temporary and permanent basis, right across the UK.
Opportunities exists for several motivated, resilient, articulate and charismatic individuals to join our rapidly expanding sales team.
This is a trainee opportunity, and we are flexible when reviewing your past experience - what we are looking for is someone with the desire, and motivation to succeed.
What makes an outstanding recruitment professional? Resilience, tenacity, personality, graft, humour, charm, ambition, motivation… if you have these traits, we can provide the training, support and inspiration to help you achieve career success.
Your role will involve the full recruitment function, sourcing and screening quality healthcare professionals, sourcing and qualifying healthcare opportunities, setting up interviews, agreeing contracts, advertising, marketing, registering candidate, meeting clients.
We are a specialist, niche agency fully focused on specific areas of healthcare recruitment:
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWP’s)
- CBT Therapists
- CAMHS Practitioners
- Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s)
- Social Workers
Allied Health & Health Science Services:
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech & Language Therapists
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Biomedical Scientists
Why work for Hunter:
- Defined career pathway - you know exactly what you need to achieve in order to secure your next promotion/pay rise
- Uncapped commission!!
- Part of the Hunter/Gatherer group of companies, fast becoming the leaders in all sectors of healthcare recruitment
- Work alongside, and be mentored by industry experts, well known in their respective niche markets and the best to learn from/emulate!
- Free tea & coffee
- Free beer & cider from our own bar, every day (after 2pm of course..)
- Unlimited annual leave
- Inspirational leadership
- Structured induction and training programme - we will give you all the support and coaching you need to be successful
- Weekly access to yoga/mindfulness/fitness events
- Running club
- Working in a vibrant, modern office with couches, foosball table, games and books on hand to relax
- Wellness room
- Bring your dog to work - seriously, we mean it
- Bike storage
- Holiday incentives
- Quarterly reward meals
- Free fruit!
Earning potential for Hunter AHP consultants:
- Starting salary range: £16,000 - £25,000
- Uncapped commission
Based in Central London, on the vibrant Southbank, we are close to major transports hubs of Waterloo and London Bridge.