URGENT HIRES FOR IMMEDIATE START!
Are you a bright, hungry person looking to start your career in the Recruitment industry? We have an exciting opportunity to join a BUSY Internal Recruitment team within a high profile, global, award winning Recruitment Consultancy based in London.
My client has gone from strength to strength building out offices in 10 different locations across 5 different Recruitment brands. Covering Technology Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Digital Recruitment and Executive Search Recruitment, they are looking to take their business from 500 to 1000 employees over the next 3 years.
This is a unique opportunity to join a huge Internal Recruitment project as a Trainee Talent Manager engaging with recruitment consultants on a day to day basis. This is a candidate focused role in which you will be actively sourcing and vetting candidates, meeting with consultants and selling the business. There will be no business development involved in this position, your focus will purely be enticing high calibre recruiters into the business.
Recruitment not only gives you the opportunity to work in a fast paced, meritocratic environment offering fantastic career progression and significant financial reward, but it also gives you incredible job satisfaction. You get to help people find their dream jobs! What could be better than that?
What are they looking for?
- Energy, pace and lots of personality!
- Ambitious, determined individuals with a strong work ethic
- Creative, innovative thinkers
- Commercially minded
- Confident communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with ease
- Graduate calibre
- Sales exposure
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make money! Average OTE for Year 1 - £40,000 Year 2 - £60,000 Year 3 - £75,000+
- Holiday incentives - opportunity to see the world!
- Monthly lunch clubs - eat in some of the top restaurants in London!
- Quick career progression
- Competitive, fast paced and sociable environment
- Job satisfaction!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job