A global agency looking to hire an energetic trainee recruitment consultant, you will be assigned a technical discipline or business sector. You will receive an excellent starting salary, generous monthly bonuses and the opportunity to progress your career in within a well-respected organisation.
The company was established almost 20 years ago and have operations all over the world. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients, candidates and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
Within the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Be responsible for building business relationships with clients in varied sectors
- Promote the company’s services
- Provide outstanding service levels to new and existing customers.
- Help problem solve and negotiate
- Continually exceed your sales targets
- Offer specialist knowledge
The successful candidate for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant will:
- Have previous experience in sales (Estate Agency / Call Centre / Banking / Financial Services) or any sales targeted roles with 6 months or more sales experience
- Your own transport is required due to location
In return the trainee recruitment consultant will receive a basic salary between £18-22k with achievable OTE. They have a smart and modern working environment with access to the latest technology. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, no weekend working and a strong social / work balance.
- Call Centre
- Financial Services