Are you seeking a Trainee Recruitment role which will see you have a simple and clear progression plan, fully supported by a training programme to ensure you master all aspects of the recruitment process?
Would you thrive working for an organisation who offer a competitive base salary, a commission scheme that rewards for work done (not just successful placements), 25 days holiday and an extra day off for your birthday?
Would you thrive working in a fast paced, challenging environment , with you holding responsibility of managing the full candidate recruitment process , from attraction and screening to candidate submission and offer/feedback?
Who we are
We are Douglas Stuart. As specialists in the energy, infrastructure and supply chain sectors, we understand exactly what issues our clients are losing sleep over.
We draw on our in-depth knowledge and experience, combined with a proven track record of implementing and managing complex global recruitment and talent retention programmes - allowing us to deliver consistent results to our clients.
We help you to identify the talent that you have now, the talent that you need, and the attraction process to recruit & retain the talent for the future.
We’re going (and growing) from strength to strength and we have no plans for stopping.
To help source the best professionals for our clients, we need a high-energy, well organised and quality-driven sourcing professional who sets the standard when it comes to finding and maintaining strong relationships with the very best professionals.
As a Trainee Consultant with Douglas Stuart, you will be a pivotal team member from the minute you start. You’ll support our rigorous recruitment process, including sourcing candidates for a variety of roles, ensuring successful placements and delighting our clients.
What your days will involve:
- Building (and maintaining) solid relationships with all candidates by email and over the phone and following up in a consistent and timely manner.
- Writing and posting job adverts on multiple channels
- Producing Candidate Briefing Documents
- Quickly evaluating candidate’s functional and behavioural competencies against your vacancies
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and consistently achieve set targets
- Diary management and document preparation
- Assisting with event planning, marketing content and social media engagement
- Undertaking reference checks for candidates
Is this the job for you?
You’ll posses excellent interpersonal communication skills and have the drive to peruse a role within the recruitment sector.
As a 'CompleterFinisher’ your unique combination of organisation, attention to detail and creative approach to problem solving will be highly valued. Exceptional communication skills are essential, both written and verbal. People are our business and we expect you to be as passionate about them as we are.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for to join a business already going places, and who wants to play a key part in its continued success.
What experience you will bring:
- Organisational skills for effective day planning, ownership of multiple roles and time management.
- Administration skills
- Excellent communication skills - writtan and verbal
- Previous experience of data mining would be adventagous
- Prior sales, customer service or similar experience would be looked on favourably
In return, we’ll offer you countless opportunities for learning, training and career development. We believe in organic growth and prefer to promote from within wherever possible.
Salaries and benefits:
We offer a highly competitive base salary, bonus, 25 days holiday (plus national holidays) and an extra day for your birthday. You will be based out of our London office in Shoreditch very close to all forms of public transport and great bars and restaurants.
Here at Douglas Stuart, we don’t just live to work. Our culture is one of passion, diversity and fun. The office has a casual clothes policy and we’re a friendly and supportive bunch, always ready for a chat over coffee.
Do we sound like the right place for you? Apply today by clicking the 'ApplyNow' button
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Recruitment Process