Perfect Placement, the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency, are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic person with a desire to succeed to join their well-established team of Recruitment Consultants.
This is a truly unique opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark in the world of recruitment. You will be given hands-on and dedicated training by one of our most experienced consultants, ensuring you are well equipped with the knowledge and skills required to hit the ground running when joining our team of Recruitment Professionals.
Specialising solely in the Automotive Trade, the role of a Recruitment Executive is to work alongside an Area Manager and source and select suitable candidates for a number of Motor Trade vacancies. You will be involved heavily in the running of an area, offering both Clients and Candidates alike an unrivalled service, whilst assisting in the development and continued growth of our company.
What makes our opportunity different?
- We are a Family owned and run company where all 5 of the family are involved daily.
- An incomparable training scheme is given ensuring you know our business, our trade and our processes
- A progressive career opportunity where autonomy and earnings increase at each stage
- We have an employee designed workspace and 3,000 sq foot chill out area
- Including- Pool Tables, Game Consoles, Table Tennis and Putting Green.
- High earning potential.
- Honestly in 2017 Perfect Placement Area Managers were in the Top 15 best-paid jobs in the UK, above HR Managers, Senior Police Officers and Solicitors
- In Norwich, where we are based, you'd be hard pushed to find better opportunities at entry level.
- A friendly atmosphere
- Pride - We are five times winner of Recruitment Agency of the Year in our sector.
If you are a driven and ambitious individual looking to make their mark in the world of Recruitment, we want to hear from you!
You will need to have an excellent understanding of the English Language, both spoken and written, alongside full computer literacy. Communication in this job role is key; you will be used to speaking to a broad range of personalities in a concise, friendly and professional manner. With the ability to work under time constraints and pressure, you will remain calm and focused; ensuring the quality of service is not compromised.
Our tried and tested recruitment process produces a steady conveyor belt of highly skilled, highly paid and highly rewarded Recruitment Executives.
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers the rarity of getting out of a job what you put into it then this is for you!
Do you want to be part of our success story?
- call centre
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job