Taskmaster is currently recruiting for two proactive highly motivated Trainee Recruitment Consultants (Catering & Hospitality - Warm Temp Desk) to join our successful and well-established team in Leeds.
The branch has a healthy established client base and specialises in Catering, Hospitality, Leisure & Facilities temporary recruitment, occasionally recruiting for permanent vacancies too.
The primary objectives of the role are
- To manage the attraction, recruitment and retention of suitable candidates in order to meet the needs of existing and prospective clients.
- To maximise sales and margin through a programme of sales activity to existing and potential clients.
Hours of Work
Typically Monday to Friday 40 hours per week with the occasional evening / weekend shift, you will be required to take the on call mobile (4 Week Rota) .
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent commission scheme
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression and recognition with ongoing training
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to deal with a constantly changing workload in a demanding office environment.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner, with the ability to keep calm within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent people, organisation, and communication skills.
- Confident, enthusiastic and have a strong work ethic.
If you feel you have what it takes and you think you would like to join our team then please forward a CV in the first instance as soon as possible, interviews will be held over the coming weeks. Please be aware, due to the large volume of applications we receive; only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job