Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000/annum, OTE £80k+ in 3 Years
Ambitious Graduates for April 2018 Start
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Recruitment Consultant required for a multi award-winning agency based in their brand-new offices in central Bristol. With their head office in London, various regional UK offices and global offices in the US and New Zealand, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well renowned agency right at the start of an exciting growth period.
They are a multi-sector specialist and you will be joining one of their extensive training programmes to ensure you become a true expert in your given field. The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from new business development to candidate qualification and will give you an excellent basis to propel your career in recruitment.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be highly competitive, ambitious and be truly wanting to make a long-term career for themselves. Recruitment is not your average 9-5 and you will be expected to go above and beyond if you really want to earn the on-target-earnings of £80k+ within 3 years.
Previous graduate intakes have gone on to reach Head of Division with 5 years, earning above 6 figures within 2 years and opening global offices within 3 years. The whole company is based on organic and meritocratic growth - every person in the business started on a graduate training programme and you will never be held back. The better you do, the higher you’ll climb and they encourage this right from the off.
They are looking to interview in London immediately, or in Bristol from the 1st April for a start in mid-April.
The two main reasons people go into Recruitment are:
High earning potential -realistic earnings of £30k-£35k within 1 year, £45k-55k within 2 years, £80k-100k in 3 years!
Fast track career progression - Reaching Team Leader status within 12-18 months!
The Role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Sourcing high level candidates through head-hunting, searching job-boards, Linkedin and other social media sites
- Generating leads and sourcing new business
- Pitching new clients to secure their business
- Agreeing fees with the clients to create a good relationship from both ends
- Attending client meetings to gain better understanding of requirements
- Writing job adverts to attract the best talent
- Relationship building with candidates and clients
- Working outside of standard 9-5 hours to reach those candidates who cannot speak during the day
- Thinking outside the box to make yourself standout amongst your competitors!
What we’re looking for in Graduate Recruitment Consultants
- Recent graduates keen to enter a sales environment
- Highly driven
- Extremely motivated by money
- Confident and presentable
- Highly competitive
- Excellent telephone manner
- Hardworking and willingness to learn
Benefits of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Market leading commission structure
- Fast track career progression - quickest promotion to Senior being 8 months
- Various incentive targets including days out to races, lunch clubs and holiday targets. Recent destinations including Skiing in France, Vegas, Marbella and Ibiza.
- Gym memberships
- All expenses paid lunches
All in all, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a young and ambitious companies with like-minded individuals where YOU are responsible for your own earnings!! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply for immediate consideration!
At the Grad Society we are a leading specialist graduate recruitment agency with over 15 years of sales and recruitment experience.
When you join The Grad Society we make sure your aspirations are met by placing you with only the highest calibre of leading sales and recruitment firms across the UK.
At The Grad Society we open doors for ambitious graduates who are looking to start a challenging and financially rewarding career. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on enhancing the recruitment experience by providing support and guidance throughout the process.
Our success is our dedicated team of specialist consultants who have all started in the industry as new graduates and therefore understand the importance of being placed in the right company with a culture that conforms to your values.