Premier Group are looking for;
- Degree educated to 2.2 and above or experienced in sales
- Extremely ambitious
- Money and Success driven!
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Out-going and personable
The Role: You`ll join as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant on our Graduate Scheme, where on the job training & development will be a large part of your day!
You will learn to manage your own client portfolio and run a business within a business as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to progress throughout the ranks to Senior, Manager and even Director!
A typical day will include:
Business development, client meetings, interviewing candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, marketing, headhunting, negotiating terms of business, maintaining client relationships, hitting targets!
Premier Group's incentives include:
- IMPACT training program - giving all the training and tools to be successful in recruitment
- Generous commission
- Annual pay review
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months
- Boozey Fridays in our very own office bar
- Top performer lunches at Michelin star restaurants
- High achiever trips to places such as; Vegas, La, Dubai, Barcelona, Berlin
- Breakfast provided, Early finishes, and buzzing environment!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant within the thriving Media and IT sectors. If you are interested then click apply and successful applicants will be contacted in 3 days.
You can also contact Sophie Mullings at Premier group.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- recruitment sales it engineering b2b client recruiter