Who are we?
Our lives are surrounded by fascinating IT and technology innovations, and we want to invite you to join us in the exciting world of IT recruitment. We have been around for over 30 years and have established a leading presence in the sector. You will be able to learn about the latest developments in IT through what our clients are working on, and will have the important task of finding talented people who will contribute to industry innovation and growth. And they will have you to thank for it.
We are looking for someone who we can train, nurture and bring out the best in. Recognised as accredited 'Investors in People’, we put a lot of effort into making sure that you are happy, have all the support you need and benefit from personal development and career progression. We don’t take you on to exhaust and then replace you. We are serious about helping you grow from a trainee consultant to a senior account manager. Our business needs fresh talent and we have positions ready for our trainees to progress into.
- We are industry leaders - you will learn a lot and we will invest in you
- A generous and transparent commission structure
- A friendly, supportive and fun team
- Paid sick leave
- Free hot drinks
- Table tennis
- Dress-down Friday
- Critical Illness cover and Death in Service cover
Who are you?
You have some experience, an interest in pursuing a career in recruitment and an eagerness to learn. We are not looking for a square peg to fit a square hole - we want to develop your full potential.
There are a few things, however, that are important as you assess whether this role suits you:
- Success and achievement are important to you - we are an ambitious bunch
- Eager to learn - we want to invest our time and effort into developing you
- Have 1+ years of recruitment or sales experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- Not intimidated by people of various seniority levels
- Responsible and mature in your attitude to work
- Able to communicate with professionalism and confidence
- An analytic and inquisitive thinker
- Self-motivated, a good balance of a team player and independent worker
What will you do?
- Work closely with a Senior Account Manager who will be your mentor
- Search for and contact candidates suitable for the job specifications provided by our clients
- Negotiate with candidates at all stages of the sourcing process.
- Maintain candidate database and advertise all new vacancies;
- Update and maintain electronic records in line with Certes processes and procedures;
- Conduct telephone interviews with candidates to determine suitability for role;
- Meet your individual targets in relation to candidates placed into roles
- Fully qualify candidates with regards to rate, availability and suitability for the role;
If Certes sounds like the right fit for you, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job