Trainee Recruitment Consultant
16k -18k + Bonus + Mobile phone
Are you looking to break into the Recruitment sector ?
No experience needed just a hardworking and tenacious personality !!
Vantis Resourcing are a multi specialist Recruitment consultancy based in prestige offices in an excellent location in Maidenhead, close to the train station. We are looking for our next super star trainee consultant to join our 3 divisions, This is a great role for a school leaver or graduate who wants to receive award winning training with a successful agency and develop into a big billing consultant. We have vacancies for trainees within our Perms and temps teams, Vantis offer a great working environment and as well as offering high rates of commission we also offer a great incentives package and excellent career opportunities
For the first year of your role within Vantis Resourcing you will be partnered with a Recruitment consultant and will be tasked with assisting them on their busy desk to learn all the tools of the trade on the job whilst receiving in depth classroom training on a weekly basis, This is a fast paced and very busy role
We look to move our trainees into billing roles after 9 months of their employment at which point they will be a ' qualified consultant '
Main duties whilst in a trainee role in our perms division include
- Administration duties in support of a consultant
- Liaising with clients and candidates over the telephone and face to face
- Sending out CVS
- Resourcing candidates or various roles using social media and job boards
- Screening applications
- Keeping in touch with clients regarding their requirements
- Maintaining the database
- Keeping in touch with our temps
- Arranging training
- Booking out temps into bookings
- No sales or recruitment experience needed however 6 months sales experience is an advantage
- A confident personality
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented
- target driven
- Team player
- determination to succeed
- Hardworking with the ability to work as a team
- Excellent administration skills
- Great communicator
- Ability to work in pressurised sales environment
- Ability to work at a very fast pace
If the above sounds like you and you are ready to break into a busy but very rewarding career and most importantly earn lots of £££££ then please apply NOW!!