Our energetic, fun, successful office in Whitleyis looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for a lucrative construction desk. Working alongside one of Whiteleys top billers this is an amazing and rare opportunity to learn from the best and become an incredibly successful consultant.
You will be hungry, driven and above all else focused on getting results. You will ideally have experience within sales, or perhaps you're a resourcer looking to take the next step up!
Construction, Property and Engineering contribute more than 60% of the group's annual profit and holds some of Randstad's biggest billers. Our generous commission structure means you have the potential to fill your back pocket from day dot!
Covering nearly every discipline within the Construction, Property and Engineering industry both in England and internationally, we pride ourselves on our enviable client list, broad range of services to clients and long standing track record of success. Our consultants really are industry experts and masters of their trade.
The responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You will prospect, develop and win business with new and existing clients
- Become known as a market specialist in your area and be able to grow a sizable candidate pool
- Candidate generation through a number of verticles: job boards/database/LinkedIn/headhunting
- Attend and drive forward client meetings to further establish yourself as a leading construction recruitment consultant
- Work closely with your local team, but also nationally to support business objectives and strategies
- You will build long lasting relationships internally and externally
- Most importantly you will start on the exciting career journey within recruitment, where in our business 80% of our mangers have been produced organically
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will come with some sales experience, and able to demonstrate a passion for hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Personality!We are bursting with it so we want to see what you can bring to our team!
- You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and not be afraid of making contact with new individuals and fostering relationships over the phone and face to face
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy and high levels of resilience are essential to be successful in this role
- Good standard of general education and IT skills
What we can offer you:
- Industry leading training giving you the opportunity to achieve a recognised qualification in recruitment
- A flexible benefits package including discounts at high street shops and the cinema!
- Uncapped earning potential - we have one of the best commission structures in the industry
- A clear progression path - the sky is the limit!
- A fun and social work environment
- An annual awards conference - all expenses paid.
And so much more..
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'