Our client is an ambitious recruitment group with offices across the UK including Leeds, Manchester and London, offering recruitment services to various markets. Operating across various industries such as Construction, Engineering and Design & Consultancy, the company puts its people at the forefront of their reputable, expansive and successful business.
As such, we’re looking for ambitious graduates or people with 6-12 months or more of sales experience who are looking to kick-start their career in recruitment. Otherwise, if you're currently working in recruitment but feel undervalued, get in touch.
With a structured 12-month "graduate academy" training scheme, incredible benefits package (see below) and the ability to control your own earnings, our client is a truly high quality provider of recruitment services who ensures their staff are thriving.
- Joining a thriving, supportive team with excellent training provided
- Training in all aspects of recruitment, from candidate sourcing to new business development
- As a trainee recruitment consultant, you’ll be responsible for owning your own client base and developing solid account management skills
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Fact-finding to identify client needs and requirements, and offering a truly service-led approach in filling vacancies
- Sourcing and building equally strong relationships with candidates through various means, involving lots of networking!
- Negotiable basic salary with a realistic OTE year one of £30-35K
- Unparalleled training - everything from recruitment to sales itself including recognised industry qualifications, structured over 12 months
- Car allowance of up to £3,500 per annum
- 25 days holiday (plus the opportunity to buy a further 5)
- Drive, ambition and a personality!
- Graduate degree and/or 12 months or more in a sales role
- Experience in dealing with customers over the phone will be beneficial
- We're looking for go-getters - we want people who are on the up in their career and looking for a challenge, who are ambitious and want to progress rapidly
- Competitive spirit and potential to thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Communication skills are key - you will be speaking daily with a multitude of clients and candidates at all levels, so it’s important that you can communicate well both verbally and written
- Money-hungry and resilient - you must be keen and willing to learn from day one!
- Must hold a valid driving license (or be very close to achieving one - apply and we can talk this through)
Send through an application to learn more about our client, the opportunity on offer and how you might fit within their business.
- Highly Ambitious
- Work Ethic
- Graduate Level