Trainee Recruitment Consultant - sales, recruitment, telesales, business development
Roc Search is a leading IT and Engineering recruitment consultancy. We are rapidly expanding and in the last 9 years we have moved from a small office in Reading town centre to now having 8 International offices covering the UK, Germany and America.
Come and work for our edgy, open plan office in the heart of London overlooking Selfridges on Bond Street.
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will consist of business development, being proactive in making both cold and warm canvass calls to clients and candidates. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will resource for candidates and will be given the tools to access them, such as job boards, social media and our database. Additional to this you will write adverts to attract the best candidates and manage responses. When speaking to clients you will capture their requirement by taking a thorough job specification over the phone as well as meet with them face to face.
At Roc-Search we offer trainee recruitment consultants:
- An uncapped commission scheme with no threshold - realistic first year OTE of £30,000 - £40,000. The opportunity of making over £100K in 3 years!
- Structured and transparent career progression from Trainee to Senior Management, based on performance.
- Work in one of our 5 state of the art offices worldwide - Reading, London, Truro, Frankfurt, Austin and New York, which can offer international opportunities
- Company Car Target
- Free gym membership
- Industry Leading Training programme with onsite trainers
- Fresh fruit daily
We love to celebrate success and achievements and offer the opportunity to:
- Hit 5* Luxury holiday incentives every 6 months - Mexico, Ibiza, Val D'Isere, Las Vegas and Dubai
- Hit Lunch club incentives to Michelin Star Restaurants such as Crazy Bear, L'Ortolan, Ascot Races and Henley Regatta
- Friday beer fridge
- A hard working and fun environment
- Team incentives to go Paintballing, Go-Karting, Cocktail making, scratch cards, team dinners etc.
- Pool table, PlayStation and table tennis
What are we looking for in a trainee recruitment consultant:
- 0-1 years in some form of sales environment - Retail, Call Centre, Banking, telesales, estate agency, mobile phone shops etc.
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Good communication skills
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy and high levels of resilience
- Full UK driver's license - desirable but not essential
You will be given the opportunity to build a thriving career. You don't need to have experience in recruitment, we will teach you everything you need to know. Roc Search are the 7th Best Small Company to work for in the UK 2016 and have been awarded management of the year.
Apply today or call Harriet Tsoi on to find out how you can further your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.