My client, based near the Reading Train Station, are looking for an Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their team in Reading, due to their fantastic growth and success.
- Proactive generation of job vacancies
- Management of the recruitment process from start to finish (including screening, interviewing and background checks);
- Develop the existing employer database by exploring new companies;
- Develop existing employer database to improve repeat business and retain customers;
- Advertise all job vacancies through various approved advertising mediums;
- Understand the importance of quality advertising, good advert writing and the best web sources for finding workable job seekers;
- Develop your own business by conducting marketing drives, structured canvassing and demonstrating networking techniques;
- Sell in a job seeker to a specific job, gain an interview and obtain an offer of employment for that job seeker;
- Network job seekers and managers for leads which all parts of our business can use;
- Write competent business letters and email sales letters, including sending a CV(s) to a single manager/ multiple managers or to a job vacancy (via the database). With reference to job seeker email sales letters, you must be able to send singular emails, multiple emails & vacancy registration emails (via the database);
- Money-motivated, target driven sales attitude
- Confident, outgoing and friendly
- Energetic and able to motivate others
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Health & wellbeing membership
- Shopping vouchers
- Childcare Vouchers
- Long service awards
- £500k milestone achievement award
- £1m milestone achievement award
- European trips away - all expenses paid - past trips have included - Madrid, Nice, Paris, Lisbon and Barcelona.
- Super trip - all expenses paid - past trips have included New York, Las Vegas, Cancun and Miami.
- Michelin star dining - past venues have included Oblix, Duck & Waffle, Sushi Samba and Dinner by Heston Blumenthal.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.