Are you an ambitious individual, looking for a rewarding career in an exciting, unique and fast growing company where you reap the rewards of your hard work? How about pursuing a career where your success, earnings and career development is a direct result of helping individuals and businesses to succeed!
We are currently seeking driven individuals that are self-motivated and determined to succeed in a buzzing collaborative sales environment. We are hiring for both our Reading HQ and our London office.
* 5 week Reqiva Academy (First class training and support, with a focus on developing your career)
* Shadow and work closely with our Senior Recruitment team, offering advice and coaching.
* Uncapped earnings
* Competitive base salary
* Market leading commission scheme
* Holiday incentives
* High Achievers Club Lunch
* Initially you will start with our first class training, combined with shadowing the Senior team. During the first modules, you will be working across urgent positions identifying and shortlisting candidates for key clients with a focus on building your knowledge.
* Once you are ready, you will take ownership over a specialist market, developing your business with the aim of assisting clients with their hiring plans and successfully placing the best candidates in your niche.
* Must be a graduate or have previous sales experience
* Commercial awareness and sales ability
* Organisational Skills are key
* Information gathering and problem solving
* Internet navigation and social networking ability
* Strong written and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Reqiva during an exciting period of growth.
This role is demanding and can be high pressure, but we offer the environment and training within a collaborative culture to ensure you succeed!
Apply here today or via our website. Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job