Due to growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Recruitement Consultant to join a well-regarded Recruiter specialising in Residential Property, Estate Agency and Property Management jobs.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, it will be your job to support the principal recruitment consultant with certain tasks.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the resourcing process which will include:
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Hitting targets/earning commission
- Registering and interviewing candidates to assess their requirements and abilities
- Arranging interviews for candidates
- Regular contact with candidates updating their recruitment needs
- Advertising vacancies to attract candidates
- Providing support to candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Identifying new business opportunities
- General administration
As an organisation, we have gone from strength to strength over the couple of years. With a growing client base and an excellent reputation in the industry we are looking to expand the team. This is an excellent opportunity and exciting time to join the business. For talented sales people, the role can be very rewarding.
We are offering;
- Immediate start
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Opportunity to be part of a growing business
- Progression to Consultant based on performance
Keywords: Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer, Sales, Recruit, recruiting, Trainee resourcer, Trainee recruitment, Administration, Graduate
Turner Wise Property Recruitment
For this position, the successful candidate must have first class customer services skills, an excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills.
- Communication Skills
- Interview Preparation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job