Are you looking to invest in your future with Big Data London's ONLY official partnered consulting firm? Industry leaders in the Data Analytics Consulting field, Eden Smith are looking to develop the growth of Trainee Recruitment Consultants in their rapidly growing, Central London based consultancy.
Eden Smith are proud to be able to offer London’s top performing Graduates and Junior B2B Sales Professionals an unrivalled platform from which to build an international career in the most rapidly growing and thriving sector of the 21st Century.
Trainees at Eden Smith can expect to earn 35,000 in their first year, and to be earning more than double the average salary for a Londoner in their 20s by their second year in the business.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Eden Smith, you will be joining the Talent Search team - in order to become an expert in Executive Search for the Data Science market.
For many people at the start of their career, there are three main factors they are looking for, and Eden Smith have them all covered.
- Opportunities for development
At Eden Smith, you are the master of your own fate- if you put in the work and want to succeed, you can say goodbye to corporate timescales and a 'first come first serve’ attitude to promotions.
Rarely will you see an opportunity which will allow for Trainees and Graduates to work side by side with the business directors on a daily basis. Matt and Jez, the directors of Eden Smith, will be across the room from you every day, offering limitless opportunities to learn from the masters themselves.
- Financial rewards
Eden Smith offer competitive base salaries which put their trainees in the top percentile of earners for their demographic in London.
Beyond this, Eden Smith operate with a meritocratic, uncapped commission structure. The better you perform; the more you earn.
One of the top performing Trainee Recruiters at Eden Smith is currently on track to be earning c.40,000 in their first year in the business. With uncapped earning potentials, could you be the person to set a new standard?
- Work environment
Eden Smith are a group of hardworking, intelligent, dynamic, driven and fun individuals with high levels of energy and a genuine passion to support each other to be the very best they can be.
Teamwork is one of the core values at Eden Smith. Say goodbye to the boiler-room, cut throat, sales floor environment, and say hello to friendly, cohesive, results driven working.
Beyond the office, the team at Eden Smith have a vibrant central London social life, with regular events, annual parties and a genuine ethos of friendship and trust.
Eden Smith offer a wide variety of consultative services, and although a large portion of your role will be recruitment specific, adaptability and flexibility is an absolute must if you want to join the tea.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Efficiently managing and performing to KPIs and sales targets
- Managing a sophisticated sales process within an executive market
- Managing the candidate process, including directly sourcing your own talent pool, headhunting, networking and processing applications
- Maintaining high levels of diligent consultative services
- Working effectively as part of the team
- Constantly researching and developing your knowledge of the market
Why Eden Smith?
Eden Smith is an employee-centric workplace.
Located in modern offices in the heart of London, Eden Smith have a generous reward system designed to celebrate success, and a genuine passion for investing in the development of their team.
A selection of the outstanding benefits of working for Eden Smith include:
- Generous rewards for high performance such as a meal at a top restaurant and an afternoon off work for reaching milestone targets.
- ·Team incentives such as international trips or treat days out
- Focus on building the culture of the business by celebrating success with an annual summer garden party
- Genuine interest in the well-being of the team, with fresh fruit provided on a daily basis
- Staff evenings out for drinks
- 'Take what you need’ approach to annual leave
- Top of the range technology provided for all team member
- Free gym membership after probation
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme