Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee / Graduate role
Are you looking to kick start your recruitment career with one of the most successful and innovative Yorkshire based technology Recruitment Agencies? If you're ambitious, driven and want to work in a fast-paced environment we can provide you with all the support, training and development to help you succeed.
Located - Leeds City Centre (prime location in heart of Leeds)
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 (depending on experience) + Competitive Commission Structure
About Fruition IT
As we enter our 10th successful year operating in the recruitment technology sector we are looking to continue on our growth trajectory and welcome new Trainee Consultants to Fruition IT. We are a high growth business who work with the majority of key technology employers throughout Yorkshire and beyond. During 2017 we launched 2 new specialist divisions focusing on Information Security & Data throughout the UK & Europe which are already achieving outstanding results.
As a business we re-invest profits to ensure we are leading in recruitment innovation in our market place. This includes: Our technology market reports, candidate networking events, client attraction events, social media black belt training, our trainee academy & dual branded client microsites.
We build long standing relationships with our clients and candidates therefore able to ensure repeat business and grow through recommendations and referrals. With a diverse team we recognise that no two employees are the same and we focus on results rather than unachievable KPI's.
What's it like to work here
We are a professional, hard-working and very close-knit team who focus on working collaboratively with some healthy competition thrown in the mix. We believe its essential people enjoy coming to work at Fruition IT and therefore having fun is compulsory!
The team here are really hard working and have incredibly high standards and pride when it comes to our service. We are all passionate about doing our very best and constantly strive to provide innovate solutions to our clients and candidates.
Don't take our word for it, here are some comments from the latest Trainees who joined Fruition IT in 2017.
Fran said "I've learnt so much in past 8 months that I've been here, and I can't wait to learn more and progress"
Olly said "The team at Fruition has a family feel that stems from working in a collaborative way where everyone helps each other out as well as regular social events and team nights out! All of this contributes to making you feel like a truly valued employee and an important part of the business"
Matt said "Great training and constant support from Management with great incentives that make you want to achieve"
What the job entails
This job isn't for the faint hearted, it's exciting, fast paced, challenging, and at times is like riding a roller coaster. You will need entrepreneurial spirit with a work ethic that's second to none. You will be passionate, ambitious, money motivated and driven to succeed in your career.
Sounds great doesn't it…….
You will start to build your own mini business from day 1, by developing a network of candidates and clients within your chosen specialist market. Your varied role will include the following daily activities:
- Searching for suitable IT candidates who match our clients' requirements
- Headhunting and networking on sites such as LinkedIn / GitHub / Stack Overflow
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for specific roles
- Arranging interviews for candidates and liaising with them during this time
- Making job offers to suitable candidates and handling rejections
- Taking references / collating relevant supporting documents
- Building relationships with existing and future clients
- Attending meeting with clients to explore potential opportunities
- Negotiating fees and terms of engagement
What attributes you need
We are looking for people with drive, ambition, commitment and an outstanding work ethic. You will be focussed on progressing your career, and passionate about providing the very best service to your clients and candidates. You must have excellent written and verbal communication, be confident and articulate and looking for an opportunity to excel quickly.
We are looking for candidates with the following work experience:
- Business to business sales experience.
- Experience working in a professional office environment.
- Previous experience working in a role that involves lots of verbal communication - face to face and telephone.
- We will also consider graduates who have fully researched the role and have some previous working experience during your studies.
What we offer in return
In return we will provide you with all the support you need and a passionate working environment that you will be proud to work in with likeminded individuals.
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Lucrative commission - no thresholds!
- 4 week training academy
- Quarterly bonus
- Career progression
- Bi annual winners trip to European destinations such as Barcelona & Amsterdam
- Monthly lunch clubs for top achievers
- Fruition day - take an additional day off for your birthday or at Christmas
- Childcare vouchers
- City centre offices
- Late mornings / Early finishes
- Friday finish at 4pm