Do you want the opportunity to earn over six figures, become a director and have incredible international experiences, whilst being fully supported by an award winning training department? At Amoria Bond our trainee recruitment consultants receive
* An award winning training and development programme; your own recruitment Performance Coach and personal development plan
* A great basic salary with excellent earning potential - our recruiters are amongst the highest paid recruitment consultants in Manchester
* Recognition and rewards for trainee recruitment consultants including ipads and cash incentives
* High achiever dinners every month at places like Gaucho, San Carlo and Australasia
* High achiever recruitment conferences to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas and Marrakech
* A structured 10 step progression plan from trainee recruitment consultant to director
* An impressive company car scheme; including BMW, Jaguar, Range Rover, Audi and Mercedes for our recruitment consultants
* Duvet days and you can finish at 1:30pm on Fridays!
Your trainee recruitment consultant position will involve
* Sales, negotiation and business development
* Booking and attending meetings
* Use of Social Media to build your network
* Booking and attending appointments across the UK
* Advertising for and interviewing candidates
* Sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and taking feedback
Amoria Bond has a successful track record of developing trainee recruitment consultants into some of the highest earners within the Manchester recruitment industry. We have a positive, motivational culture which is geared towards helping you be your best as a trainee recruitment consultant.
Applicants for the trainee recruitment consultant position must have
* A degree qualification, or a strong academic background
* Evidence of previous success in sales, sports, business or entrepreneurship
* Passion, drive and work ethic to be successful in a sales recruitment career
* Excellent communication skills with great rapport and lots of charisma
No recruitment experience is required for this role; our trainee recruitment consultants are given full sales and recruitment training.
Amoria Bond operates as an international multi-award winning Employment Business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept job applications from persons of any age for this trainee recruitment consultant role.
Amoria Bond Ltd specialises in Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, International Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment, Executive Search Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Global Recruitment, Design Engineering Recruitment, Manufacturing Recruitment , Electrical Engineering Recruitment, Automotive Recruitment.
We are hiring for the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant & Contract Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job