G2V Recruitment - Glasgow
The G2V Group Training Programme is a first step on a professional career with a highly respected firm. It’s a world-class training scheme, as well as a permanent job that’ll earn you a market-leading salary and benefits.
From the moment you join, you’ll be given quality sales training to be a high-level Recruitment Consultant. You’ll work directly with the top 5% of elite UK and International Recruitment Consultants, working with FTSE 100 clients on staffing their business critical projects that have a very real and meaningful impact on their success. Learning from an experienced team, you will develop the kind of rounded business skills that will serve you well regardless of where your future takes you. And you’ll get all the support you need to become the leader you know you can be!
We reward our Recruitment Consultants with the highest paid uncapped commission structure in the recruitment industry. We incentivise well because we want the very best and brightest graduates, who will become the future Directors of this global $100M turnover company.
Does this sound appealing? Here are some more of our benefits:
- Individual uncapped commission structure (no threshold)
- Trained by some of the industry’s best consultants
- Starter bonuses in your first 6 months
- Monthly lunches and Luxury Champagne Afternoons
- All expenses paid Quarterly European Trips - Nice, Marbella and Ibiza
- Annual Luxury Holidays - Miami/NYC
- Office socials and Friday Beers
- Fun working culture
- Structured organic career path
- Award winning Training programme - hands on and classroom based continuous training
What are we looking for?
- Money motivated individuals
- Confident and outgoing personality - can thrive in a sales environment
- Ambitious and driven
- Previous sales experience or sales ability
- Willing to go the extra mile for the rewards
Whether you’re a 2016/17 Graduate and are looking for a challenge, or are even graduating this year and already on the job hunt, call me to discuss joining our exciting Graduate Programme. We have opportunities with an immediate start and for 2018 Graduates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job