Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Near Windsor
£16,000 - £19,000 per annum D.O.E
First Year OTE £25,000 - £35,000 per annum (Uncapped)
ninesharp are a well-established recruitment consultancy based in Maidenhead, specialising in IT, HR, Marketing and Finance recruitment across a vast array of industries. Due to significantly increased client requirements, we are again experiencing positive and continued growth. We are looking for sales driven Trainee Recruitment Consultants to be a part of this exciting journey.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will work alongside the seniors and business managers to learn the skills and experience required for you to grow and develop into a successful consultant yourself. You will learn to manage the full 360° recruitment process to build and maintain solid client and candidate relationships. You will be booking and attending client meetings, providing consultative knowledge to clients, winning new business and writing engaging adverts for candidate attraction.
Why work for ninesharp?
- Fantastic earning opportunities which include an excellent uncapped commission scheme, with no threshold so you will earn on everything you bill - realistic OTE £25,000 - £35,000 in your first year
- Industry-leading in-house training and on-going training throughout your career
- Clear and fast career progression to management
- Monthly lunch club incentives to Michelin Star restaurants
- Holiday incentives - most recently including skiing in Bulgaria and Japan, partying in Ibiza and Las Vegas and scuba diving in Malta
- Event incentives - recently including Royal Ascot, a day at The Fat Duck in Bray and tickets to the Joshua vs Klitschko boxing match
- Car Allowance Targets scheme - Level 1. £3,000 / 2. £5,000 / 3. £8,000 paid monthly on top of your salary and commission!
- Great company culture working with a supportive and fun team - regular nights out (bowling, curry, pizza) pool table, dart board, beer fridge on the sales floor
What are we looking for?
- Ability to build great relationships
- Passionate about driving sales, hitting targets and hungry to succeed
- Driven, ambitious and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Good banter and bags of character
- Previous sales experience (retail, telesales, insurance, banking, estate agency, call-centre etc) - desirable NOT ESSENTIAL
- Educated in Business Studies/Management or similar - desirable NOT ESSENTIAL
Joining ninesharp will give you the opportunity to build an exciting and successful career.
If you are ready to join a great company with fantastic rewards, then please send your CV to or for a further discussion, please contact Lisa Foreman on option 5
- "business development"
- ("recruitment" or "recruiter" or "talent acquisition" or "sales"