Zitko Consulting Ltd is a growing Cambridgeshire based recruitment company specialising in the fields of Fire, Security and Integration. We work with international cutting-edge technology businesses whose security systems look after the largest organisations in the world or protect some of our most critical infrastructure.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience and are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the value recruitment plays in any organisation combined with a passion for high quality service delivery, sales and business development, adaptability and intelligence, and an overall drive to succeed.
You will play a central role in the future success of the company. An existing, warm database is already in place, however there will be significant focus on new business. Whilst we are happy to hear from talented graduates, ideally we are looking for experienced recruitment consultants looking to work in a small, but forward looking business that is able to grow rapidly. We provide training, support and the type of autonomy, guidance and freedom that a larger consultancy cannot provide. We also operate a unique client relationship system that benefits the recruitment team to achieve their overall career ambitions in sales.
Our commission packages are excellent, as is our commitment to value our staff as the long-term custodians of the business.
- CRM Management
- Business development, lead generation, cold calling to secure open vacancies
- Candidate profiling and liaison. Understanding the needs of the individual in order to advise accordingly, or only match to relevant employers.
- To match all relevant candidates to any live vacancy through a structured process of discussion, agreement and preparation.
- Ongoing management of existing and newly nurtured client companies.
- Working towards clear business strategy and KPI’s whilst developing one’s own abilities in sales and consultancy.
- Good understanding of recruitment
- A 2.1 degree or higher in IT, Engineering, Sales, Business Management, Marketing (or equivalent recruitment industry experience)
- Personality and drive. The desire to work in a people and relationship-oriented business
- Successful track record of personal or professional achievement (e.g. education, sport, hobbies or interest)
- Organised, effective time manager
- Fantastic communication skills. A personable, down to earth character.
Reference - ZCLZi4Or
Salary - £25,000 - £90,000 (inc. comm) + bens
Location – St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job