Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £25k Basic Plus Commission (£40k+ OTE year 1, £60K+ OTE year 2, £80k+ OTE year 3)
Brief Job and Company Description
Our client is a well-established, multi-sector, international recruitment agency ranked in The Times Top 100 UK Companies to Work For. This highly regarded organisation are currently looking for high calibre candidates who feel that they have what it takes to be successful in the lucrative world of recruitment. This position will be based in their Central London office and they have availability for an immediate start.
- Sourcing candidates for a range of vacancies within your given sector.
- Developing business and vacancies with new and existing clients
- Using various methods to find candidates. Such as job boards, social media, company database, adverts etc.
- Arranging interviews for candidates that any clients are interested in
- Following up with feedback from any interviews that you arrange
- Going back and finalising any job offers that any of your candidates receive
- Degree qualified or have at least 1 years’ solid sales experience
- Articulate and intelligent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The drive and hunger that is required to be successful in recruitment
- The ability to work in a fast pace and target driven environment
What you get in return:
- A generous basic salary plus excellent commission structure
- An excellent working environment
- Regular incentives (Overseas trips, days and nights out, gadgets etc)
- Private Health Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- 25 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Ongoing support and training
- The opportunity to build a long and lucrative career
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"