You will receive supportive training and hard work will be rewarded with progressive opportunities.
You will be responsible for managing and growing the client portfolio, leading by example and influencing the development of others, sourcing candidates via a multitude of channels and conducting thorough face to face interviews. This is a fast paced environment and you must be able to hit the ground running and have a solid proven track record and sound previous experience.
- Advertising jobs
- Finding candidates
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Arranging interviews
- Following up on interviews
- Securing offers of employment
- Negotiating rates
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Must be highly organised, driven and ambitious
- Strong experience in recruitment and driving sales
- A pro-active candidate who enjoys candidate interaction.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential to the role as well as telephone and computer literacy.
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Visible promotion structure
- London Weighting
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Sabbaticals
- Family Benefits
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job