Are you based in Manchester or are looking to relocate to Manchester and interested in becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
SThree are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our exciting Manchester office. We consider a range of different experience, we welcome all applications!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for handling new and existing clients, whilst sourcing candidates to fill vacancies. The Manchester office is a fast-paced, professional and supportive environment. Your role will include:
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Screening and interviewing candidates in order to match them to suitable vacancies
- Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
- Meeting Clients and Candidates regularly, providing them with an excellent experience
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, including research, canvass calls, and quality calls, establishing and building relationships with existing and new key stakeholders.
- Providing an extremely high level of service to clients and candidates
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Ensuring our state-of-the-art database is kept relevant on both candidate and client side
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Driven and motivated to succeed
What's in it for you?:
- Excellent career-plan, achievable promotion targets mapped out and constant learning and development.
- Company car allowance; £2k, £4k, £6k and £8 added to your basic salary.
- Uncapped, individual commission scheme
- Monthly Lunch Clubs in Michelin Star Restaurants
- Holiday Incentives (Marbella, Ibiza, Las Vegas among many other)
- Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership.
- Share scheme
If you're looking for a great career with a multinational company who have a proven track record of success as opposed to getting "just another job", please get in touch with Emily Coughtrie on .
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.