Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Education
Are you a graduate looking for a rewarding career in recruitment but are wary of joining a large 'KPI' driven organisation who isn't invested in your development?
Do you need a career that will not only reward you financially but give you a sense of 'purpose'?
i-teachers have a refreshing opportunity for a highly driven, motivated and articulate graduate to join our team of dedicated Education Recruitment Consultants in our Manchester office.
We are a company that specializes in placing graduates into exciting roles to build genuine career opportunities in the education sector.
What makes us different?
- Office culture and ethos
- Competitive starting salary £20-£25k
- Excellent commission structure - OTE 40k
- Modern City Centre offices - short walk from Piccadilly, Manchester
- 33 days Holiday including bank holidays - Plus your birthday off!
- Excellent mentorship
- Employee rewards package
- Regular social & team building events
What are the requirements?
- Degree level qualification
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Ambition and determination
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
What to expect
- A challenging and exciting role with realistic targets
- Office based work but also travelling to meet with client schools
- Developing a good understanding of client schools and the education industry
- 360 degree role, sourcing candidates, interviews, preparation, developing new relationships with schools, negotiation.
- An excellent training package and mentor
If this sounds like an appealing opportunity to you, why not find out more! Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat.