Trainee Recruitment Consultant
TFS Healthcare is an ambitious, award winning healthcare recruitment agency based in London Bridge. Established 6 years ago, we have achieved huge success within our industry and have recently been ranked for the third year running in the "Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for". We have ambitious growth plans over the next 12 -18 months with our aim to be the recognised market leader.
As official partners of the NHS and members of all the national supply frameworks, you will be providing the very best staff to their NHS and Private Sector Clients. TFS is already established in the nursing sector and we are looking to grow this team in 2017! We are seeking Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join this rapidly growing team with this growth there are many exciting opportunities within the business to grow and develop a career in recruitment.
If you haven't considered recruitment before or don't know much about what is involved this doesn't mean it isn't for you! This opportunity is perfect for individuals looking for a rewarding long-term career with fantastic opportunities for progression and target driven people who want to work hard and earn well.
TFS Healthcare will offer full training and industry leading resources to give you access to every channel you need to become successful both in terms of money and rapid progression within the business.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, - Key Attributes
- A hard work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong business acumen
- Money motivated attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and ambition
We are an extremely proactive recruitment agency and as such, we are looking for sales driven high achievers for our team. Ongoing training and support is offered and as an organisation we offer a transparent career structure.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will involve all aspects of the recruitment process including:
- New Business Development via cold calling to generate new clients
- Relationship building with hospitals and trusts
- Resourcing- via the database, networking and referrals, headhunting and social media
- Arranging interviews- briefing candidates and providing all necessary information in regards to role and opportunity
- Attending Client visits
- Attending Industry Conferences
- Negotiation of rates and terms of business
- Ensuring full compliancy of candidates and general administration
- Consistent achievement of targets
What can TFS Healthcare offer you...
Our benefits scheme is designed with you in mind, join a company where work and life truly balance
- Competitive Salaries
- An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure
- Extensive market knowledge training
- Annual over performance bonus (Up to £10K)
- Yearly all expensive paid trips to everyone who hits target -Previous location include Ibiza and Las Vegas… To name a few
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Casual dress Fridays
- Drinks at your desk at 4 o'clock Friday
- On-going training & development
- Christmas & Summer Party
If this sounds like the type of organisation that you would like to be a part of, then we'd be very keen to speak with you.
For further information and an immediate discussion, please contact Lauren Bryant or APPLY BELOW.
- Estate Agent
- recruitment consultant.Sale
- Telesales.Call centre