Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a career in recruitment? Are you interested in passionate about all things digital, mobile & technology related? RedCat Digital work with an enviable client list and have a history of building long-term relationships with global brands, agencies, and start-ups for over 17 years. We are looking for 2 of Junior Recruitment Consultants/ Talent Managers to source and place exceptional talent into our client base.
About the Trainee Recruitment Consultant
RedCat Digital are seeking ambitious graduates with a proactive attitude who are able to demonstrate a passion for sales and the digital/ mobile, advertising, marketing or IT arena. The successful applicants will be starting their career at RedCat Digital as Talent Managers, mapping and head-hunting top talent for some of the world's leading brands. Your role will involve;
- Market Mapping - supporting your team leader you will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of specific markets, building extensive market maps of relevant teams within pre-identified target companies
- Headhunting - you will be extensively trained to approach, secure and inspire passive talent into our client's interview processes in markets experiencing significant skills shortages
- Talent attraction - database searching (in-house and online), market mapping and head-hunting
- Online Marketing/ Advertising - exploring social media (Groups, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) to attract top talent
- Candidate Management through the entire process- competency based interviewing, interview preparation, offer negotiation
- Drive, energy, determination, and commitment - If you have these traits coupled with a drive and hunger for success you will do VERY well in recruitment!
- Passionate about providing amazing levels of service…
- A demonstrable interest in all things Digital/ Mobile/ Social/ Marketing/ Technology
- In terms of experience, if you have all of the above, we can be flexible - some sales experience can be useful but our role is very consultative.
About RedCat Digital
RedCat Digital are one of the UK's leading digital recruitment agencies and are preferred suppliers to the likes of Microsoft, Yahoo!, AOL, BT, Amazon, ASOS, Burberry, Razorfish, and Betway to name but a few. We are passionate about providing world-class service levels to clients and candidates and have 17 years's experience in the sector!
Our team are fun, friendly, and you will be encouraged to have a voice in shaping the company from day one. We don't take ourselves too seriously but are proud of the role we play in finding the very best talent in the market for our clients.
- Market leading remuneration including strong basic salaries, coupled with an industry leading commission structure
- Highly defined career path
- Quarterly team bonding nights out on RedCat Digital
- Incentives - trips to Las Vegas, New York, Milan
- Friendly team, low staff turnover
- Ambitious growth plans and shiny new offices in Shoreditch
- The opportunity to be part of a growing and highly ethical team
- Customer Service
- Graduate Level