OSR Recruitment are seeking driven, enthusiastic and hard-working applicants for a brand new Trainee Recruitment Consultant role in their busy Norwich office.
The successful candidate will join our growing commercial desk to assist with recruiting for roles across East Anglia, combing both business development with high calibre candidate sourcing to provide a great 360° service for clients and candidates alike.
- Contacting clients from a range of industries to discuss their recruitment needs.
- Negotiating with both candidates and clients on fees, job offers, salaries etc.
- Headhunting candidates through a range of different job boards and networking websites.
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies.
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview.
- Organising interviews and selection events.
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and candidates.
- Experience within a sales role is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Impeccable timekeeping and punctuality.
- Proactive approach to working.
- Goal orientated with the desire for personal/professional development.
- Tenacity and resilience.
The successful candidate will receive high level industry training, a great support network from their colleagues and the opportunity to earn fantastic commission. There will also be opportunities to progress into roles with more responsibility for candidates who show a strong work ethic, and of course, exceptional performance levels.
Salary for the role starts at £16,000 with the following OTE:
- Year 1 - £20,000 - £25,000
- Year 2 - £25,000 - £35,000
- Year 3 - £35,000+
Salary increases will be available for candidates who exceed their targets regularly and go above and beyond for both clients and candidates.
We also offer both internal and external training programmes to get consultants up to speed on sales, candidate sourcing, compliance and a range of other aspects of recruitment, so although some sales would be beneficial, it is not essential.
**Closing date for this vacancy is Monday 5th January 2018**
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.