Bennett and Game Recruitment are a dynamic and expanding recruitment company based in central Chichester. We are looking for a driven and ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultant. You will have a background of internal sales, recruitment consultancy or experience within a B2B sales environment. Our tailored training programme will ensure you manage your own desk, recruiting for an array of positions developing into a full 360 recruitment consultant.
The role offers excellent earning potential alongside career development. Bennett & Game Recruitment currently employ 30 people and are seeking to continue our sustained growth. We are looking to recruit a professional individual seeking to develop their career as a recruitment consultant and work within a fast-paced customer focussed environment.
Bennett & Game achieved their Investors In People (IIP) silver accreditation in 2017 and are also an REC registered agency providing a high-level of customer and client satisfaction.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Job Overview
- Providing high levels of customer service to candidates and clients
- Telephone and email marketing of company's service to clients
- Building relationships through Account Management of new and existing clients
- Attending client visits across the UK
- Searching and matching candidates to vacancies using our internal database and job boards
- Reviewing candidate applications
- Telephone interviewing candidates
- Write and advertise jobs online
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Position Requirements
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- A personal drive to be successful and ambitious
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*- C) including English Language and Maths (A Levels and Degree advantageous)
- Proven written and verbal English language skills
- Experience in Recruitment, B2B sales, internal sales or similar
- Live locally to Chichester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Package
- Starting Salary £15K - 16K with regular pay increases based on performance
- Performance Related Salary Structure + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Realistic OTE for Year 1 is £22-28K, Year 2 is £25-35K, Year 3 is £30-50K+
- Early Finish Incentive for Friday afternoons
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses up to £2000 per year
- Starts with 20 days' holiday + 8 Bank Holiday + Paid Christmas Shutdown
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job