Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Social Care Sector - £18,000 - £22,000 per annum + Free Gym Membership + Exotic Holidays
The Rec2Rec Clinic has a fantastic new job opportunity for a Graduate or Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Central Manchester.
Our client looks for 3 attributes when hiring new recruitment consultants that is 'Driven, Hard-working’ and Hungry’. If you are a Graduate with these qualities looking to pursue a successful career within recruitment. Or a sales person looking to develop your career this may be the company for you.
Working closely with a leading Social Care Recruitment Agency, our client has been established within the permanent and contract market sectors for over 11 years. Providing social workers to a variety of local authorities including NHS Trusts, private agencies, fostering agencies and charities
The role is to train up as 360 Recruitment Consultant working within the Social Care Contract Sector. Training given from day one to support trainee recruitment consultants in being successful within their careers. Day to day duties involve:
· Speaking to clients (team leaders, managers, directors, head of departments) to manage vacancies
· Head hunting to source specific candidates for clients
· Building relationships and a network within the social care sector
· Managing your own pipeline
· Working towards hitting monthly and quarterly targets
· £18,000 - £22,000 starting salary depending on previous experience
· Uncapped commission
· Team of the month early finish and paid outings
· Directors club incentives - wining and dining in the finest restaurants in Manchester
· Reward scheme
· Monthly sale awards
· Exotic holiday incentives (Mallorca, Ibiza, Portugal)
· Discounted City Centre Parking
· Free Gym Membership
· 24 days annual holiday (1 extra day for each year of service)
· Frequent paid events and bar nights
If you would like to be considered for the Graduate or Trainee Recruitment Consultant role please submit your CV now by clicking "Apply"