A well-established business consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for their offices in both London and Milton Keynes.
Specialising in providing high calibre individuals to major blue chip developers, construction managers and blue chip main contractors, they pride themselves on leading their industry in terms of quality, ethics and market knowledge.
You will be managing a portfolio of key accounts providing either permanent, freelance or retained services, proactively networking of clients on the phone, conducting face-to-face client meetings and carrying out thorough candidate interviews, sourcing high quality candidate via an extensive database, job boards, heading hunting, referencing candidates, producing detailed CVs and keeping up to date with the market via press releases and social networking.
The right candidate for this position will possess the following qualities:
· Be a team player and self-motivated
· Possess good written and spoken English skills
· Be confident at communicating effectively at all levels, both in person and on the phone
· A positive and energetic outlook
· Have an excellent eye for detail
· Have the ability to make things happen (starting and finishing)
· Have a passion to achieve exceptional standards for business and personal gain
This is a fantastic company to work for and offers exceptional training and great incentives for achieving your targets.
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)
- Customer Services
- Recruitment Consultants