If you’ve recently graduated and want to dive head first into a rewarding, successful career then recruitment is definitely for you. It’s fast paced, highly gratifying and allows you to climb the ladder faster than any other industry whilst earning a significant amount of money.
Being one of the top 10 highest earning jobs for graduates working with us as a Researcher / trainee recruitment consultant will allow you the support, training and infrastructure to hit the ground running immediately.
So - what’s on offer?
- A basic salary starting at £16,000, rising to £20,000 in your first year (OTE £35,000 year 1)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives on top of your commission
- Monthly, all-inclusive drinks
- Potential to work abroad in offices across Europe (recently opened a new Amsterdam office)
- Expert award-winning training and development programme by an internal trainer
The role will entail your first six weeks working religiously through training and development taking you through the recruitment process from start to finish. You will work predominantly as an Associate and Researcher working closely with the Managing Director in sourcing exceptional talent into a wealth of big household names.
You will work with some of the best media / finance / marketing businesses in the world including those listed in the Sunday times best companies to work for with some very influential individuals. You will be prepped to use your drive and determination to follow previous employees who have been promoted after just 3 months!
Who are we looking for?
- A self-motivator who has the drive and ambition to be successful
- You must be articulate, can build relationships with Managing Directors and CEO’s
- A recent graduate with a 2:1 classification or above wanting to excel in their career
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - ability to influence Senior Level individuals
- Recruitment Process