Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Manchester (Brand new office)
£20,000 basic, £22,000 after training plus uncapped commission; OTE Y1;-£35,000
ABOUT SW6 ASSOCIATES;- Recruitment-to Recruitment
- We are the UK’s largest and most successful graduate trainee recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
- At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003.
- We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry, which helped us place over 500 graduates last year alone.
- Our approach of quality over quantity has enabled us to develop a client base of over 100 of the leading recruitment firms across the globe, winning exclusive hiring rights with a number of them and placing many of the senior and leading figures in the current marketplace.
- We have placed candidates in locations across the UK and overseas including New York, Sydney, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore to name a few. We cover the entire spectrum from trainee level all the way up to CEO across both contingent and executive search models and from SME’s to multinational companies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Recruitment Consultancy is sometimes understandably mistaken as a Human Resources opportunity, when it is actually a fast paced and exciting sales role.
- The position is varied - Recruitment Consultants are expected to be advisers, business developers, sales executives, marketers, interviewers and much more.
- You will start out as a Trainee working alongside our Senior Directors and Managers. You will not have to do any" New Business Development" as your role will be to deliver candidates into existing and well-established accounts
- After completing the initial training programme and achieving set targets you will be responsible for your own desk .This will be a niche part of the sector you are working which you will run like it’s your own business with the support, guidance, infrastructure and reputation of the company.
- Being responsible for your own desk means your duties will include; A small amount of New Business Development. Account Management -Candidate Sourcing & Headhunting, Advertisements, Networking & Database searches. Negotiation of fee’s and salaries. Interviewing candidates. Closing deals
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR SW6 ASSOCIATES
We aim to promote an empowering culture where all opinions are heard and everyone is respected. We do not micro-manage our staff as when you become part of the team and an instant level of trust and respect is in place. Below are the benefits of working with us;-
- Competitive basic salary- £20,000 basic, £22,000 after training
- Lunch Club targets to Michelin starred restaurants
- All expenses paid holiday targets (Marbella, Ibiza, Mykonos…)
- Team drinks every Thursday
- Working hours;- 8.30am- 6pm (Monday-Thursday) / 9am - 4pm (Friday)
- Not micro-managed
- No/very little business development;
- Supportive and friendly environment
- No thresholds
- Uncapped commission
- Discounted gym membership
- Excellent location in the City of London (Cannon Street)
- Cycle to Work scheme
PROFILES WE WILL CONSIDER (Any one of the following)
- Graduates- 2.2 Degree or above
- School/College Leaver with over 6 months Sales/ Commercial/Recruitment experience
- Ambitious, Competitive, Money Motivated and Driven?
- A Graduate who is intelligent, switched-on and motivated to make money?
- An Achiever in all you do?
- A sociable person who builds relationships easily and wants to be part of a team?
- Played sport at a high level, i.e. University 1st team, County, Province?
- Represented your school/ University in debating or public speaking?
- Worked part-time alongside your degree?
- Worked in a direct sales role?
- Researched the role of a Recruitment Consultant and know what is involved?
For us, personality is absolutely key; - we have a very fun, lively and softly- managed environment. We not only want someone who will fit in well but who will enhance this environment and add value. We are a hardworking yet humorous bunch;-we are all passionate about life with varying interests in sport, music, socialising and world travel. We are all unique individuals but the common bond that joins us all is the desire to carve out an excellent career and enjoy doing so. If you feel we are the company for you then get in touch with us today!Sw6 recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Oil Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant,Gas Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment, Trainee