Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Based in Twickenham, my client is a leading IT, Business Intelligence and Legal recruitment agency looking for a number of sales focused individuals to join them as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £20k basic (flexible dependent on experience) + uncapped commission - OTE year 1 £40k
- Work hard / play hard environment, excellent support structure, great incentives, open office space
The Perfect Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Money Motivated
- Excellent work ethic
What Recruitment Will Do For You?
- Expose you to business development
- Introduce you to relationship building and sales
- Allow you to control your own earning
- Build a successful career which will be target driven up to director level
The Benefits to becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission
- Massive incentives (Lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants / Gifts)
- 25 days holiday
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a trainee recruitment consultant HIT APPLY
SW6 Associates Recruit into : Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment,
Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job